[mapguide-users] Printing

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Wed Nov 21 10:36:01 EST 2007

It's not very intuitive, but it's relatively efficient once you get used to it.  Once you are logged in, you should just be able to put the new URL that you want into the browser, and the wiki will ask you if you want to create the page.

It's possible that you don't have rights to do this; I don't have access to the Admin section in MapGuide Trac.  Let me know if it doesn't present you with this option if you are logged in and put this link in your address bar:

http://tinyurl.com/2qd3h8

Jason

From: Jonio, Dennis (Aviation)
Subject: RE: [mapguide-users] Printing

After stumbling around I finally did get an ID but I am at a loss as to how to "add" a page? I am a fairly bright guy(I think) but I found this not  to be a very intuitive interface. I looked at the link you supplied and had not a clue.