[mapguide-users] Printing

Jonio, Dennis (Aviation) DJonio at miami-airport.com
Wed Nov 21 11:06:11 EST 2007

Jason,

I log in.

I put this into the address bar:
http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/wiki/CodeSamples/ASP.Net/ScribbleApp

And the result is:

Not Found

Page CodeSamples/ASP.Net/ScribbleApp not found

TracGuide <http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/wiki/TracGuide>  - The Trac
User and Administration Guide

Sooooooo .... Here we go with this: http://tinyurl.com/2qd3h8

And the result is:

Not Found

Page CodeSamples/AspDotNet/PDFPrinting not found

TracGuide <http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/wiki/TracGuide>  - The Trac
User and Administration Guide

I have zipped up the source and constructed a readme. It is 5.54 MB
(5,813,430 bytes) because I included the iText and IKVM dll's so people
could get started.

dennis