[mapguide-users] Printing

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Wed Nov 21 12:12:41 EST 2007

It's a permissions issue then...  I was able to talk my way into admin
rights :)

Odd though, it shows that authenticated users should have wiki create
and modify rights.  Just to confirm, when you get that error message,
does it show "logged in as xxx" on the line between the search box and
the bar that has Wiki | Timeline | Roadmap ... ?

I guess I should find out whether you even have edit rights.  I've added
a template page for the link below; does it allow you to edit it when
you're logged in?

Jason

________________________________

From: Jonio, Dennis (Aviation)
Subject: RE: [mapguide-users] Printing

I put this into the address bar:
http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/wiki/CodeSamples/ASP.Net/ScribbleApp

And the result is:

Not Found

 I have zipped up the source and constructed a readme. It is 5.54 MB
(5,813,430 bytes) because I included the iText and IKVM dll's so people
could get started.

dennis