[mapguide-users] Printing

Jonio, Dennis (Aviation) DJonio at miami-airport.com
Wed Nov 21 12:37:34 EST 2007

Jason,

I have just read this:

The following services do not yet use the central OSGeo userid.

*	Wiki <http://wiki.osgeo.org/> : The main OSGeo wiki uses it's
own userid list for those wanting to edit, but it is easy to signup for
a wiki userid. Please make sure to add your email address to the
appropriate field because it is used to verify you are a real person.
Before that it is not possible to edit the Wiki.
*	Shell access to the telascience blades used for various project
services (ie. buildbot.osgeo.org, buildbot.osgeo.org).
*	Shell access to primary OSGeo server - available by special
arrangement with the System Administration Committee

This then explains why I never see .. "logged in as xxx"

... and frankly all this is getting to be a bit much for me.

I do not wish to be forward and impose but why don't I email you the ZIP
and you then can post it? There is a README that explains.

This would also give you a chance to review the contents first.

dennis