[mapguide-users] Confusing about reload runtime map

Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Thu Nov 22 09:13:19 EST 2007

I also find the naming system quite confusing.
Generally, most map operations can take either a MapName or MapDefinition.
The MapName must sometimes be entered with either a full path, or the
map name.
Sometimes both works, sometimes only one works. I would personally
prefer only the full path.

I don't know which behavior would be classifed as "bugged", but I share
your confusion.

Regards, Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S