[mapguide-users] Mapguide 2.0 Beta1 Documentation

Bruno Scott bscott at geomapgis.com
Mon Nov 26 05:56:53 EST 2007

I'm trying to figure out how to create new templates and it's not easy
without documentation.
I would like to change the colors, i know there are some css but playing
with them is time consuming.
For one template we have 3 css
  fusion\templates\mapguide\maroon\css\jxskin-border.css
  fusion\templates\mapguide\maroon\css\maroon_fusion.css
  fusion\templates\mapguide\slate\theme\default\style.css
If i want to replace 16x16 toolbar images by 32x32 images, where do i go?

I would also being able to create new components.

Can we expect a documentation in the near futur?