[mapguide-users] Mapguide V 2.0

Chris Tallman ctallman at innomap.com
Wed Nov 28 12:22:24 EST 2007

Has anyone else had an issue with the bundled IIS .NET install and the
mapadmin login?  For some reason or another the php pages don't want to
load.  I've installed on a computer where MapGuide has worked before and
have also tried the install on a fresh system.

I've been able to check the mapagent index.html page and everything
works fine there, so something is up with the php parts.

So is there a step I'm leaving out?  Has this been an issue for anyone
else?  Can anyone give me a tip on making this work?

Thanks,

Chris