[mapguide-users] Mapguide V 2.0

Dave Wilson dave.wilson at autodesk.com
Wed Nov 28 12:57:37 EST 2007

What platform are you installing on?

It's likely under IIS6 (Windows 2003) that the web extension for PHP is missing. I have added an entry for the phpisapi5.dll and the php-cgi.exe.

Regardless of your install platform, under the mapagent virtual directory configuration add .php as an extension and point it to the php-cgi.exe.

Note if you check the configuration under mapguide to ensure that .php is pointing to the isapi dll you may get prompted to propagate a script setting to the mapagent directory. DON'T select the mapagent directory and let it propagate, just lick ok.

Regards,
Dave