[mapguide-users] Trouble with rendering service

Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Thu Nov 29 16:44:56 EST 2007

In my experience, the MgByteReader and friends are very hostile in the
.Net environment.
You cannot read more than 8K at a time, and you cannot pass the
MgByteReader to a function without loosing the content.
Most inspections from the Studio debugger also empties the MgByteReader.

I saw a post with working MgByteReader to System.Net.Stream code on this
list. Try searching the posts.
If you do find the code, there is a Wiki with common code stub, and it
would probably be nice to have that code there too.

There should be a size difference between the PNG and JPG, as the PNG
only uses lossless compression.

Regards, Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S