[mapguide-users] Trouble with rendering service

monegodj MonegoDJ at cdm.com
Thu Nov 29 16:31:27 EST 2007

The .net api wraps mapguide exceptions in .net exceptions, so it would give
me a stack trace if it failed.

There was a big difference between the size of the png and the jpg, so I
assumed that there had been some significant output, but using a hex editor
it looks like both are just big blocks of zeros.

-Dan