[mapguide-users] Trouble with rendering service

Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Fri Nov 30 16:52:11 EST 2007

I have not used this for a while, as I found it borderline useless with
the reader complications.

As I recall, you cannot exhaust the MgByteReader by a single call.
You must itterate over the reader, and read 8K blocks for each itteration.

As I wrote, you should be able to find working code by searhing the posts.
If you find it, the Code Wiki is at:
http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/wiki/CodeSamples

Regards, Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S