[mapguide-users] Trouble with postgis provider

dorra2007 dorrdor at yahoo.fr
Fri Nov 30 06:22:03 EST 2007

Hello al,

I am using the latest version of the postgis provider with autodesk mapguide
studio and I have a problem:

When I create a postgis feature source using a specific database, I can find
the features classes (that represent tables in the postgis database),

but when I want to update my database (I added  new spatial table to the
postgis database), the featureSource is not updated, and I can't create a
new layer using the new table (because it's not displayed in the feature
class list.)

I think that I am missing something.

Can you help me please.