[mapguide-users] Insert Order In MySql Affect to theMapGuideSelection?

ary sucaya ary.sucaya at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 30 06:24:35 EST 2007

Well, finally i infer that Mapguide selection still contain a hidden bug. Here is my simple php:

$regionGeometryData = $featureReader->GetGeometry('Geometry');
$agfReaderWriter = new MgAgfReaderWriter();
$regionGeometry = $agfReaderWriter->Read($regionGeometryData);
$queryOptions = new MgFeatureQueryOptions();
$queryOptions->SetSpatialFilter('BOUNDARY', $regionGeometry, MgFeatureSpatialOperations::Intersects);

$layer = $map->GetLayers()->GetItem("INDEX");
$featureReader = $layer->SelectFeatures($queryOptions);

$regionGeometryData comes from SDF file. By this geometry, i try to select another layer  that is intersects with this. MGOS give me some records in layer INDEX that is not have an intersection even far away from $regionGeometryData.

I will try to file a ticket soon for this issues..

Ary Sucaya