[mapguide-users] ArcSDE 9.2 and MapGuide 1.2

Remigijus Brazys remigijus at infoera.lt
Fri Nov 30 08:17:44 EST 2007

Hi all,

I have a user who uses ArcSDE 9.2 server to store his data, and also he has
AutoCAD Map 2008 and Autodesk MapGuide Studio 2008 with our solution based
on MapGuide 1.2. When I'm trying to connect to there's data store with
Autodesk MapGuideStudio 2008 i'v got en error ....

I see that new opensource FDO (http://fdo.osgeo.org/downloads.html)3.2.3
version can support ArcSDE 9.2, I dawnloded it but how to use it with
Autodesk MapGuide Studio 2008 .... ? Or maybe you can point me how to
connect to9.2 ArcSDE database

Thanks.

Best regards,
Remigijus Brazys