[mapguide-users] Problem in loading SDF data in Mapguide Webstudio

Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Fri Nov 30 17:06:03 EST 2007

You should use the "Load Procedures" from within MapGuide Studio.
The load procedures are missing from WebStudio, because the Load
procedures read proprietary data formats and converts them to SDF for
use in the server.
WebStudio is missing the "Load Procedures" and currently an editor for
WebStudio.

What you describe means that there is no spatial data inside the loaded
SDF files.
Please try again with different data. If you suspect that the problem is
with the load procedures,
you can ask Autodesk for support.

Regards, Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S