[mapguide-users] OSGeo could not be found. ERROR

ZoffoMan zoffo at adelphia.net
Tue Oct 2 08:06:17 EDT 2007

The visual studio error you get is because you do not have the MapGuideNetApi
added as a referenced assemby (for a web-project) or do not have it copied
into your bin (website).  Are you using a website or web-application
project?

I checked. I have ASP 2.0 on all virtual folders and default authentication
"Windows"
I get this error also if I try to compile C# project including OSGeo
namespace.

Error 2     The type or namespace name 'OSGeo' could not be found (are you
missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
C:\mapguide\DOTNETVIEWERSAMPLE\UTILITYFUNCTIONS.ASPX     21