[mapguide-users] MapGuideOpenSource server crashed

rislam r_islam at erp-bd.com
Wed Oct 3 02:27:46 EDT 2007

We didnot check the bug database http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/
Yes the stuff occurs repeteadly..

We are using-
Operating System: windows server 2003 web edition
MapGuideOpenSource : 1.2
Web Server: IIS 6
Scripting Language: PHP 5
Database: postgreSQL 8.2.4

Error found:
- MgResourceDefinitionManager.GetDocument line 476 file
c:\build_bond_area\mapguide_open_source_v1.2\build_18.1\mgdev\server\src\services\resource\ResourceDefinitionManager.cpp
Resource was not found: Library://ID01/Data/SOM_MAPS.FeatureSource

Possible cause of error:
A layer named TEST was included in Map.
TEST layer was created using SOM_MAPS feature source.
SOM_MAPS feature source was deleted afterward.
So the layer became unrefernce/invalid and server crashed.

Solution we made:
We have deleted the layer (TEST) manually and server not crashed yet.

Solution we looking for:
We want to track invalid layers programetically to handle the server crash.