[mapguide-users] Exmple of Gdal index xml

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Thu Oct 4 15:10:55 EDT 2007

Understood.  I can't see anything wrong with that latest config file
though.  It almost seems like your server isn't sending the entire
config to Studio.  Can you try creating a layer without testing the data
source and see if it works?

Also maybe try stopping/restarting the MapGuide the server and
restarting studio?

Jason