[mapguide-users] RE:Viewer sample application problem

rudy.pavan rudy.pavan at studenti.unipd.it
Mon Oct 8 08:44:49 EDT 2007

Hello Andy,
if I refresh my browser the situation doesn't change.
The other sample application (ajaxviewersample.aspx) have the same
problems.

I've another problem: when I try to load
http://localhost/mapguide/mapagent/mapagent.fcgi?
OPERATION=ENUMERATERESOURCES&VERSION=1.0.0&LOCALE=en&RESOURCEID=Library
://&TYPE=MapDefinition&DEPTH=-1 (for testing the MapAgent) the
response is "page not found"

Note: - I've installed MGOS (on Windows 2003 Server EE R2 with IIS
6.0) using the installer programs
      - http://localhost/mapguide/mapadmin/login.php  is ok
      - http://localhost/mapguide/mapagent/index.html is ok

Rudy

If you refresh your browser, does the full web layout and map load
that
time?  I still often see this problem with the web layout only
partially
(ajaxviewersample.aspx)?

Andy