[mapguide-users] Is the buffering result of many geometries a MgPolygon or MgMultiPolygon?

Carl carlshe at 163.com
Mon Oct 8 09:11:07 EDT 2007

I selected many geometries, including points, lines and polygons, from 3
layers. and then I make a MgMultiGeometry based on the MgGeometryCollection
of these selected geometries, and then I make a buffer of the
MgMultiGeometry. Theorectically, if these selected geometried are very
close, the buffer geometry should be a polygon, or else, the buffered
geometry might be a MgMultiGeometry. What I get is always a polygon. Is this
a bug?