[mapguide-users] MapAgent problems

rudy.pavan rudy.pavan at studenti.unipd.it
Mon Oct 8 10:19:31 EDT 2007

Hello Kenneth,
I have tried your solution,but the problems continue.

Rudy

I have seen installations where the FCGI is broken.
Try using this link instead:

http://localhost/mapguide/mapagent/mapagent.exe?
OPERATION=ENUMERATERESOURCES&VERSION=1.0.0&LOCALE=en&RESOURCEID=Library
://&TYPE=MapDefinition&DEPTH=-1

Also, MapGuide EP is using another path:

http://localhost/mapguide2008/mapagent/mapagent.exe?
OPERATION=ENUMERATERESOURCES&VERSION=1.0.0&LOCALE=en&RESOURCEID=Library
://&TYPE=MapDefinition&DEPTH=-1

Regards, Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S

rudy.pavan skrev:
> Hello Andy,
> if I refresh my browser the situation doesn't change.
> The other sample application (ajaxviewersample.aspx) have the same
> problems.
>
> I've another problem: when I try to load
> http://localhost/mapguide/mapagent/mapagent.fcgi?

OPERATION=ENUMERATERESOURCES&VERSION=1.0.0&LOCALE=en&RESOURCEID=Library

> ://&TYPE=MapDefinition&DEPTH=-1 (for testing the MapAgent) the
> response is "page not found"
>
> Note: - I've installed MGOS (on Windows 2003 Server EE R2 with
IIS