[mapguide-users] MgByteReader and XmlSerializer question

Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Mon Oct 8 09:47:48 EDT 2007

:D yes, that would be one way of coping with it.

If you are up to the task, you can compile the mapguide server on your
own machine.
After compilation, it will create the .cs files required for the wrapper.
You can modify those to work as you want, but be aware that you will
need to keep your modifications up to date yourself.

I am working on an alternate API, that uses Xml serialization to load
and save the objects, but its still needs some work.

Regards, Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S