[mapguide-users] Buffers Buffers Anyone notice?

Scott Hameister scotth at mpower-tech.com
Tue Oct 9 17:45:29 EDT 2007

Has anyone Noticed That in mapguide Open Source Buffers don't come out
correctly measured, but in Enterprise they Are Fine.

..I thought I had cured everything by going into te AJAX Buffer source code
and changing one line:

<cfset dist = srsDs.ConvertMetersToCoordinateSystemUnits(distance)>

<cfset dist =
srsDs.ConvertMetersToCoordinateSystemUnits(distance/srsDs.GetUnitScale())>

But then Enterprise Started screwing up buffers.

WHAT would be different between Enterprise and open Source to Do this.

Its obviously a Meters foot issue.Is there an INI default to feet in one and
meters in the other?

.Looking over the Code Its gotta be in

When I run measure.GetDistance(0,0,1,1) in OpenSource I receive 3.2753716538

When I do the same thing in Enterprise I get 0.99966727859

So I know where it starts But why.all the other variables Carry through.

ANYONE