[mapguide-users] MgByteReader and XmlSerializer question

Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Thu Oct 11 07:48:12 EDT 2007

The .Net wrapper that is built from the MapGuide OS is very simple and
only passes messages onto
the native Dll files. This means that a wrapper can use either
Enterprise or Open Source, depending on what
native Dll's are present.

This means that you may use a custom Open Source wrapper for the
Enterprise API.

If you want to be restrictive, there are user administration avalible
within the MapGuide Server.

Regards, Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S