[mapguide-users] Pass variables

Ivan Milicevic Ivan.Milicevic at supranet.hr
Fri Oct 12 15:44:53 EDT 2007

Familiar with using ajax?

________________________________

From: mapguide-users-bounces at lists.osgeo.org on behalf of Mark Pendergraft
Sent: pet 12.10.2007 18:38
To: mapguide-users at lists.osgeo.org
Subject: [mapguide-users] Pass variables

Is there a way to pass variables from my default page (which creates two frames - titleFrame and viewerFrame) to the task page page?

I'm having trouble storing session variables when the map loads and retrieving them from the task pane afterwards.  It's as if the session variables are expiring due to the fact that a new frame has been created.  And seeing as mapguide opens a bunch of pages once it loads, I don't think it would be feasible to rewrite the viewer code just to continue passing along a few custom variables to the following pages.

 cid:image001.jpg at 01C7185E.D0B84C40<https://mail.supranet.hr/exchange/ivan/Skice/RE:%20[mapguide-users]%20Pass%20variables.EML/1_multipart/image001.jpg>

Ph: (425) 486-1252  Fx: (425) 486-6108  www.meadgilman.com <http://www.meadgilman.com/>