[mapguide-users] Pass variables

Mark Pendergraft markp at Meadgilman.com
Fri Oct 12 16:53:07 EDT 2007

A little bit.

I think I have solved this by putting some javascript code into my
taskpane default page, which gets the url for the top frame
(top.location.href)

Then I split it by the '?' character, and divide from there.

Of course, all this requires that the original page uses explicit paths
to the pages being opened in the original 2 frames (took me a while to
get that figured out).

Seems to work okay, but I'm definitely open to suggestions/hints.

-Mark Pendergraft