[mapguide-users] How to get programmatically a point coordinates?

dorra2007 dorrdor at yahoo.fr
Mon Oct 15 08:43:51 EDT 2007

* I want to create the point layer at run time as the user clics on the map ,
(the problem is that in the manual there is only PHP examples)

*I mean by "Integrate the code in the application", create an interface
(frame) for the user to allow him to chose the point style, name, etc..(at
the right frame of mapguide opensource)
Usually using JSP and javascript