[mapguide-users] How to get programmatically a point coordinates?

Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Mon Oct 15 06:09:28 EDT 2007

1. There exists a JavaScript function called DigitzePoint(callback);
Look in the manual for details.

2. If you want to do it runtime, look in the manual for an example.
If you just want a permanent layer, get a hold of MapGuide Studio.
To get PostGIS data, download and install the PostGIS provider.

3. What do you want to integrate it with?
Links are usually created with the <a href="..."></a> tags, but I don't
think thats what you mean.

Regards, Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S