[mapguide-users] MG Enterprise and Open-Source in one server

Paul Spencer pagameba at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 12:43:34 EDT 2007

I believe we had to change the port numbers used by MapGuide
Enterprise (or conversely by MGOS) to communicate with the web tier.
You need to edit some ini file (can't remember which) in the server
and webserverextensions in one installation and change three
consecutive port numbers to new values.

Cheers

Paul