[mapguide-users] MG Enterprise and Open-Source in one server

Christy Nieman cnieman at dmsolutions.ca
Mon Oct 15 12:55:52 EDT 2007

<MG install directory>\Server\Bin\serverconfig.ini and <MG install
directory>\WebServerExtensions\www\webconfig.ini were the ini files that
we edited.  You have to change the [AdministrativeConnectionProperties],
[ClientConnectionProperties] and [SiteConnectionProperties] ports in
these two files for one of the installs.

Christy