[mapguide-users] Failed to process the given spatial condition

simon hope simonh at geobiz.co.nz
Mon Oct 15 19:16:15 EDT 2007

Hi,

here is an update with more details about this issue:

1. I have the ArcSDE C API SDK v9.2 (SP3) installed to C:\arcgis\ArcSDE
2. I have the path to the SDE bin on my system PATH i.e.
C:\arcgis\ArcSDE\bin

I am able to create data connections without an issue in MG Studio, am also
able to run non spatial filters as described below.

I am still unable to run spatialFilter using the methods described below.
Can anybody out there confirm whether they are successfully running
spatialfilters using ArcSDE 9.2?

Cheers

Simon