SV: [mapguide-users] MapGuide Automated Tiling Engine 1.2-patchedrelease

Martin Burrows martin.burrows at geosol.se
Tue Oct 16 02:36:58 EDT 2007

Hi Krunoslav,
I have the same problem as you on my local machine running Swedish OS -
MGE2008.
Everything works fine on English OS and MGOS1.2.
Since I got it running on the MGOS machine I'm happy.
My guess is that there might be some ./,-issues on non-english OS. If you
have the chance, maybe an install on an english / american OS would do the
trick.

Best regards,
Martin