[mapguide-users] MapGuide Automated Tiling Engine 1.2 -patchedrelease

Krunoslav a_krunoslav at gmx.net
Tue Oct 16 02:27:01 EDT 2007

Kori Maleski-3 wrote:

> Hi Krunoslav,
>
> The error seems to be the same as from the previous release.  Can you
> please
> uninstall the application and download and reinstall the current release
> and
> let me know if it persists?  Perhaps empty your browsers cache first as
> well.  Maybe something went wrong with the install.
>
> I have tested the application on a Non-earth arbitrary XY coordinate
> system
> this morning and it is tiling correctly.

Hi Kori,

I've uninstalled, and deleted whole directory to make sure nothing left
behind. After this I have downloaded   Tiling Engine again with different
browser to make sure it didn't download from cache, and installed again, but
problem persists. This last download is 3.360KB. Could you send
FMTilingEngine.msi to me by E-mail? Although, I think this time I really
installed latest version.