[mapguide-users] postgis connection properties EMPTY!!!!!

Jim O'Leary joleary.public at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 15:35:09 EDT 2007

When I uninstalled MapGuide 1.1 it did not remove  providers.dll or the
kingoracle DLLS because I had added/changed them myself.

I got the latest version of King.Oracle and it works with MGOS 1.2. The
raster appears to be an MGE DLL, as it doesn't come with MGOS. The PostGIS
provider still does not load, but I understand that it is a work in
progress. At least I have one of these providers to demo for my BCIT
courses.

Thanks Jason.