[mapguide-users] Problem in IE whit ajax viewer

Andy Morsell amorsell at spatialgis.com
Thu Oct 18 12:58:48 EDT 2007

I just tried it in both IE 7 and Firefox and it seemed to behave just fine
in both.  I did not see any slowness in IE.  The only thing I noticed is
that in Firefox I could see the tiles come in individually so it looks like
you are using base layers, but it does not look that way in IE.  Are you
doing browser detection and then loading a non-tiled map for IE and a tiled
version for Firefox?

Andy