[mapguide-users] Problem in IE whit ajax viewer

Maciej Skorczewski maciej.skorczewski at procad.pl
Thu Oct 18 16:43:31 EDT 2007

Hi Andy!

yes i do  browser detection...try now (it is tiled map for IE and
Firefox both)

is use browser detection because not-tiled  works faster in IE(i have so
feeling:)..and user  can use control all the time...browser don't slow
down like in tiled.

tiled maps work very nice whit firefox...but as you know many of people
STILL use IE :(.... all this people says that "it works so slow"...whit
firefox users i don't have this problems.

ps. this map is still under develop.

--
pozdrawiam,

Maciej Skórczewski