[mapguide-users] Collapse layers and properties panes

Kori Maleski Kori.Maleski at websoftdev.com
Thu Oct 18 14:21:03 EDT 2007

The Ajax viewer requires that the legend be present for the map to work.
After each map event it interacts with the legend in order to appropriately
display the map layers.

This if the layout is set with the legend being configured for display.

You would have to disable the javascript interaction.  I haven't done it
myself within the weblayout, but I have in the case of a map only weblayout
with a custom legend frame.  The required changes may be different.

Cheers,

Kori Maleski
Senior Application Developer
WEBSOFT DEVELOPERS, INC.