[mapguide-users] Newbie Questions

s r srph124 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 19 12:04:09 EDT 2007

Hi everyone.
I'm a newcomer and have some problems with MapGuide Open Source:
1. It sounds there is some problem with Site Administrator. I have installed both Server and WebServer Extensions (IIS and ASP.Net 2.0) on Win XP for localhost. When i wanna test installation according to its pdf, MapAgent and WebServer Extension respond correctly but for Site Administrator this error will be displayed ' The page cannot be displayed, HTTP 500'. I don't know how to progress.
2. I have got also MapGuide v6.5. What's the use of it?
3. MapGuide Open Source really doesn't have any tuorial?
Thanks

http://mail.yahoo.com