[mapguide-users] Databases PostGIS/ ArcSDE / Oracle spatial

Haris Kurtagic haris at sl-king.com
Fri Oct 19 14:14:25 EDT 2007

Jason you are right , same table applies to King.MsSqlSpatial.
We also developed a custom way to put that same info in XML file (
instead of table ).
It was easier for users to maintain, I am not sure if that file
approach, would be suitable for general release of FDO providers
King.Oracle and King.MsSqlSpatial.
Suggestion's are welcome.
Haris