[mapguide-users] Databases PostGIS/ ArcSDE / Oracle spatial

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Fri Oct 19 14:13:17 EDT 2007

Does it use same idea of FDO config file as the other providers?

I think that would be extremely helpful, as long as there are helper
scripts for generating and uploading the schema config file to the
MapGuide server.

Similar to what I did for the GDAL config files?

http://trac.osgeo.org/fdo/wiki/FdoGdalNotes

Jason