[mapguide-users] DigitizePoint

dorra2007 dorrdor at yahoo.fr
Sat Oct 20 06:15:48 EDT 2007

Just one remaining question:
How could I insert the Point coordinate in a database.
I used javascript to display the point coordinate in a popup.
Now, the obtained values must be processed via a javacode and stored in a
database.
As  am new to java/jacascript, i want to know how could I use the javascript
variable (containing the coordinate value) in a java code (written in a jsp
page).

Any suggestion will be welcome!