[mapguide-users] Autodesk MapGuide Studio 2008 potential bugs

Andre Schoonbee andresch at iway.na
Tue Oct 23 15:49:24 EDT 2007

Hi all

I have detected 2 potentials bugs in Autodesk MapGuide Studio 2008.

One of which was confirmed by Paul to be a bug on FOSS4G.

1. When doing Thematic Maps, and by using a numeric field for the
classification, the system do a alpha numeric sorting on the data. The
effect is that sorting only looks at the very first number and then the rest
of the numbers. This means you get a sorting like:
1
11
12
13
2
20
21
22
3
30
31

2. The next issue also relates to Thematic maps. After I have defined the
theme and saved the layer and then going back to change for any thing within
the theme settings, I loose the original settings. The system use the
default settings which is all white instead of the saved settings.

Hope this is of any use

Regards

Andre