[mapguide-users] Case insensitive filter with search

Ismael Cams mapguide2007 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 10:49:00 EDT 2007

Hello,

is there any way to make the search tool (and in global the FDO filter) case
insensitive. I have tried with Lower("ZONE") LIKE Lower('$USER_VARIABLE%')
but it throws an MgUnclassified error and when using Studio to build the
expression it says it is not allowed to have expressions in the left
operand. But I do not see any other possibility to make the filter case
insensitive ...

Could someone help me with this issue (remark: I encountered this issue on
MapGuide Enterprise 2008, maybe this in meanwhile has been solved in the
latest MGOS ?).

Kind regards,
Ismaël