[mapguide-users] Google new version problem

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Thu Oct 25 12:39:06 EDT 2007

How are you trying to load the KML?  What steps are you following?

It's working for me when I make a query of parcels with value > 500000

However, the MIME type doesn't appear to be set properly be that sample
app, so when I click on the initial kml file I have to save it to disk
before running it in Google Earth.

Jason