[mapguide-users] Edit digitizing style

Andy Morsell amorsell at spatialgis.com
Thu Oct 25 13:05:22 EDT 2007

Take a look at the ajaxmappane.templ file.  Specifically, the DigitizePoint,
DigitizePolygon, and so on functions.  Each one calls StartDigitizing which
then calls a digitizer from the digitize.js script file.  The digitizer has
a parameter that is color (fbColor).  It is the 6th parameter (the default
is black, #000000).  Change that parameter to whatever web color you want
and it should work.  Keep in mind that making this change will be a global
site change......

Andy Morsell, P.E.
Spatial Integrators, Inc.
http://www.SpatialGIS.com