[mapguide-users] Fluctuating Cursor Accuracy

Ryan Northcott rnorthcott at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 16:34:33 EDT 2007

I've noticed this as well, and it appears to be just the way the mapframe
reads your x,y location. So the further zoomed out your scale is, the harder
to precision grab the x,y.

Now for the fun stuff. I create shapefiles out of ArcView 3.2 that are
multi-part polygons. (So two or more seperate polygons for one feature), and
it would appear, that you can't select, or Task-panel click on the
multi-part polygons other than the first one in the feature, to get a
selection.

For example, a multi-part polygon with a 0.25 Acre triangle corner polygon
on the other side of a road, and a 100 Acre square polygon, if the the
0.25acre sized polygon has it's vertices index first, you can only hit
that
small polygon in order to pull the attributes of the feature. Clicking on
the Larger 100 Acres polygon doesn't create a hit.