[mapguide-users] Fluctuating Cursor Accuracy

Traian Stanev traian.stanev at autodesk.com
Tue Oct 30 17:26:12 EDT 2007

It is likely (incorrectly) treating the remaining rings of the polygon
as holes and the intersection check fails for them. This instersection
check is done by the FDO provider, so it would be the SHP FDO provider
that is doing intersection wrong. One thing you could try - convert your
SHP to SDF and see if it still fails. SDF uses the same code for
intersection, but may be the geometry will be converted to the right
kind of multi-polygon during the conversion step. I know... this sounds
more like a cooking recipe than a fix, but it may help.

Traian