[mapguide-users] MapGuide Open Source 1.2.0 Released

Paul Spencer pagameba at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 17:05:27 EDT 2007

John,

I really doubt that there will be a new version in September.  The
PSC has yet to discuss a change in dates as we were focussed on
getting 1.2 out the door - unfortunately, it was delayed due to
problems in the GDAL FDO provider (among other minor issues).  There
are a bunch of changes in the works right now that we would like to
get out in a new version and were not able to include in 1.2.  I'd
like to see a new version start on a release cycle by mid October
with some sort of beta for 1.3.

Cheers

Paul