[mapguide-users] MapGuide Open Source 1.2.0 Released

Jon Rizzo jrizzo at Langan.com
Thu Sep 6 11:21:05 EDT 2007

Thanks for the update.  I realize I am jumping the gun - the only reason that
I ask is that I am unable to deploy 1.2 because of an open defect & I am
very anxious to use all of the new goodies.  :-)

Jon