[mapguide-users] SDF & SQL Server 2005 Joined Feature Source

Rahul unicorn_admirer at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 6 05:26:43 EDT 2007

Hi All,
            I tried to join the SDF faeture source spatial data with the SQL Server 2005 Views(non spatial data) ,I manage to get the new joined feature source and get the attributes in the property pane  but i stuck in the Search criteria and when i tried to search  the joined feature class using the filter like -

  $filter ="LU_STATUS = '" . $status ."'"." and " . "PD_GROUP= '".$group."'"." and " . "SHAREHOLDE= '".$share."'"." or " . "PROMOTION= '".$plan."'";

  $queryOptions = new MgFeatureQueryOptions();
  $queryOptions->SetFilter($filter);

  I unable to get any values and it use to give no search found.Can anybody help me regarding this issue and where i can get  some detail for working with SQL commands on the feature source ,i tried in the mapagent some basic sql commands but it use to give error and i cannot find the way to go with them.

  Thanks
  Max